- Makati, Philippines
- 30,000.00 - 75,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Your duties as a PHP and HTML developer at Response Kings will include building on a pre-existing dashboard that handles the payment, analytics, subscription details of our subscribed users and also future subscribed users.
- Knowledge in Development of Core PHP based web applications.
- CI Framework knowledge is an added advantage.
- Should be very strong and hands-on rich experience in UI script side programming using web (HTML 5, CSS 3.0, Ajax, Jquery, Bootstrap, Web API controller, RESTful Services and JSON).
- Should be strong in writing optimized SQL queries.
- Knowledge in designing and exposing client API using REST / SOAP.
- Knowledge in creating and supporting payment integrations like Stripe, Securion, ECS / other payment gateways.
- Should have worked on high volume sites and understand the full web development cycle.
- Should be comfortable with databases with millions of records.
- Writing of fully optimized code for optimum performance and efficiency of the website.
- Adhere to the process and coding standards and guidelines.
- Should promote continuous improvement.
- Should be very strong in Object-Oriented programming and design patterns.
- Communication skills is a must with this position. You should be able to clearly communicate and explain what you are working on at any given time.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.