Field Biologist | Entomologist
- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
The Field Biologist is responsible for the following:
- Provide Technical and training support for both service and sales activities.
- Supervise and/or assist Branch service operation.
- Conducts service audit.
- Monitor and ensure service compliance.
- Undertake periodic inspection to customer.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in either one of the following:
- Must have at least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Technical and training support
- Pest control
- Strong analytical and planning
- Good communication and presentation
- Excellent problem-solving
- Must be fluent in Filipino and English.
- Must be willing to work in Barangay Kalawaan, Pasig City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- No. 73 Elisco Road, Brgy Kalawaan, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Pest Control and Hygiene Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.