Visual Strategist & Designer
- Marikina, Philippines25A Diego Silang Cor. Santisima St., San Roque, Marikina City, Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines, Marikina, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMarikinaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ultimately responsible for graphic design, visual content strategy and creation.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager & Art Director to create visual content as needed to support marketing campaigns.
- Set strong content strategies and plans for all marketing platforms based on campaign strategies & desired marketing goals (sales, engagement, customer loyalty etc)
- Optimize visual content plan per platform. (Website, Instagram, Facebook, Newsletter, Offline Stores) while reaching individual platform goals.
- Optimize multi-platform relationship of all visual content—should be cohesive & should be part of one whole story/message while reaching overall marketing goals.
- Plan & coordinate photoshoots
- Coordinate all elements of photoshoot production (off-site or on-site) including creating mood boards, renting or buying equipment, conducting light tests, preparing the photoshoot space.
- Maintain photoshoot budget in alignment with sales and revenue goals provided by the Digital Marketing Manager
- Communicate with and book all models, hair & makeup, photography, and crew members related to photoshoot production.
- Back up, secure and properly name all images from photoshoots.
- Sort, vet, and assist with the selection process of final images to be edited. Review final edits of all product imagery completing additional edits as needed: crop, resize, reorder, rename, and save all final images for web.
- Takes additional casual photos for social media content as needed
- Execute all newsletter content creation.
- Create and update all ongoing email campaigns
- Contribute in newsletter strategy & creative direction
- Update all imagery for the website including new homepage imagery weekly, new collection banners monthly, and new graphics as needed for all aspects of our website in accordance with our content calendar.
- Create store collaterals and print materials for the brand as needed.
- Assist with event branding and visual styling as needed.
- Post mortem review of previous week or month’s content—scale what works and stop what doesn’t
- Participate in weekly Product Launch Check-Ins and in Weekly Marketing Check-Ins by representing Visuals with full knowledge of all its projects and operations. This may include contributing creatively and strategically to the development of New Product Content Calendars, Marketing Content Calendars, model selection, collaborators selection and others.
- You dream big and always looks for ways to reach your goals
- You are an A player who thrives to do your best in everything that you do & won’t stop until you get the results
- You have integrity—you do what you say 100%, no excuses.
- You are punctual & respect your time & other people’s time.
- You are proactive. You don’t wait to do what you’re told. You come up with solutions every time you see something not working at its 100%.
- You are highly efficient, detail-oriented & organized with the ability to & work across multiple concurrent projects; willingness to get hands dirty & go beyond your dept.
- You detest busy work. You prioritize and say no to non-value adding tasks. You look for ways to optimize your time & effort by setting up tools & systems.
- Have a deep and full understanding of the brand’s purpose, content and in turn be able to bring that to the RF community.
- Develop & create innovative fresh marketing campaigns that will enable us to achieve our sales & marketing goals while effectively integrating all of our offline channels with our online channels.
- Lean on customer insights and strategies when it comes to ideas and execution.
- Provide new design insights and inspiration to help usher RF into the future and connect more deeply with our customers, both new and returning.
- Learn, uphold, and embrace brand guidelines and standards in all undertakings—but also contributes to the growing and evolving Renegade Folk brand.
- Optimally manage your own time in meeting deadlines and delivering high-impact results through a fresh and strategic approach.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 25A Diego Silang Cor. Santisima St., San Roque, Marikina City, Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.