We're looking for a Group Procurement Officer to join our team! As a Group Procurement Officer you will manage the end to end procurement process, ensuring the acquisition of goods (inventory and supplies) and services required for the smooth operation of the business. You will be involved in sourcing, negotiating, and maintaining positive relationships with our suppliers while adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
You will be reporting to our Group Finance Manager.
- Collaborate with departments to identify procurement needs and requirements.
- Develop procurement plans and strategies to ensure cost-effectiveness and timely delivery of goods and services.
- Identify potential suppliers and vendors through research, networking, and market analysis.
- Conduct supplier performance review to ensure they meet the agreed quality and standards set
- Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions with suppliers to secure the best deals.
- Manage the fixed asset process and monitoring of repairs and maintenance activities.
- Process purchase requests and create purchase orders in accordance with established procedures.
- Monitor and track order status, ensuring timely delivery and resolving any discrepancies or issues that may arise.
- Review and manage contracts, ensuring compliance with legal and organizational requirements.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date procurement records, including pricing and contracts, purchase orders, and supplier databases.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a related field
- Accounting background is an advantage
- Proven experience in procurement or supply chain management, preferably with an accounting background, in a similar industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with suppliers
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning