Remedy is looking for creative, hardworking, and organized individuals to join our design team!
- The Motion Graphics Intern will work directly with our Creative Lead in conceptualizing and executing marketing efforts to help expand the Remedy brand.
- The focus of this internship will be in motion graphics design, but will also involve a bit of video editing.
- You will be helping us grow our social media presence to create, design, and edit high-quality short videos.
- The role is primarily remote.
- Prior experience, personal or professional, in motion graphic design on Adobe Premiere, After Effects, or similar software
- Fundamental knowledge of the formal elements of design (color, typography, layout)
- Eye for cinematography and design
- Able to do simple animations of text and other design elements
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proactive and responds positively to feedback
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Responsible and organized
- Must be able to provide samples of previous work
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Work from Home
- Graphic Design
- Motion Graphics
- Video Editing
About Remedy Skintech, Inc.
Remedy is a dermatology technology company focused on treating acne, which is one of the most common skin conditions worldwide. Remedy seeks to be the trusted innovative acne solution. Founded by tried and tested professionals in dermatology and tech, we are grounded in experience, expertise and continued innovation in the marriage of both fields. We pride ourselves in developing reasonably priced high quality dermatological solutions, because we believe that everyone deserves long- lasting confidence in themselves.