Remedy is looking hardworking, resourceful, and organized individuals to join our team! The Logistics and Operations Intern will work directly with our Associate Product Manager in conceptualizing and executing e-commerce efforts to help expand the Remedy brand.
You will be making impactful and valuable decisions when it comes to finding the smartest and most advantageous solutions for our business operations.
- Working on fulfillment of our Shopify product orders and overall e-commerce logistics
- Researching on and communicating with local and international logistics companies (suppliers, shipping, warehouseing, etc.)
- Assessing and improving our current customer experience (ordering process, packaging, overall branding, etc.)
- College student in any related field
- Interested in the skin and wellness industry or e-commerce
- Project management
- Strong research and planning skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Work from Home