Remedy is looking for creative, hardworking, and organized individuals to join our marketing team! The Marketing Interns will work directly with our Marketing Manager in conceptualizing and executing marketing efforts to help expand the Remedy brand.
You'll be making impactful and valuable decisions when it comes to our business' marketing strategies, campaign designs, product development, and launches.
- Brainstorming new, innovative, and fresh ideas for ads, promos, or campaigns
- Content creation (social media posts, copywriting, etc.)
- Contributing to and planning monthly content calendars
- Researching on skin, health, and wellness topics to support our social media content (short-form and long-form)
- Working independently and collaboratively with other interns (Marketing and Design)
- College student in any related field
- Interested in the skin and wellness industry, e-commerce, and digital marketing
- Up to date on trends and social media
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Organized and a fast-learner
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Work from Home