Video Editor Intern
- Makati, Philippines36th St, Post Proper Northside, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Part time
Remedy is seeking a Video Editing Intern to help us with our growing social media presence to create and edit high quality short videos.
The role will be both remote and in the clinic as needed to shoot our patients, treatments and other cinematography needs.
This is a paid internship.
- Prior experience, personal or professional, editing videos on Adobe Premiere, Canva or similar software
- Eye for cinematography and design
- Able to do simple animations of text and other design elements
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to provide samples of previous work
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- One Uptown Residence BGC, 36th St, 1634 Makati, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.