Remedy is looking for creative, hardworking, and organized individuals to join our design team! The Multimedia Intern will work directly with our Design Lead in conceptualizing and executing marketing efforts to help expand the Remedy brand.
The focus of this internship will be video editing but will also involve a bit of graphic design. You will be helping us grow our social media presence to create, design, and edit high quality short videos.
The role will be primarily remote, with some in-clinic visits as needed to shoot our patients, treatments and other cinematography needs.
- Prior experience, personal or professional, editing videos on Adobe Premiere, After Effects, or similar software
- Fundamental knowledge of the formal elements of design (color, typography, layout)
- Eye for cinematography and design
- Able to do simple animations of text and other design elements
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Proactive and responds positively to feedback
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Responsible and organized
- Must be able to provide samples of previous work
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Work from Home