As a Clinic Nurse, you will be our patients' primary technician to help treat their skin needs. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality skin procedures and will be trained under some of the best laser technicians in the country. You will work directly with a cross-functional team that includes dermatologists, facialists and our patient relationships team to provide the best patient experience in the country.
- Undergo training for all Remedy treatments
- Deliver high-quality laser procedures to our patients
- Assist on doctors' procedures
- In charge of post-op procedures like equipment maintenance patients' post-treatment protocols
- Willing to work onsite in Quezon City 6 days a week
- College degree in BS Nursing, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, or equivalent
- Open to fresh graduates with good education background
- Can communicate (verbal and written) English well
- Excellent customer services orientation
- Experience in handling and operating lasers is a plus!
- Having a PRC License (Registered Nurse) is a plus!
- Experience or interest/passion in working in medical/aesthetic industry
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Clinic Incentives
- Other allowances