Graphic Designer Intern
- Makati, Philippines36th St, Post Proper Northside, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Part time
- An exceptional portfolio featuring branding, marketing, and identity design work.
- Fundamental knowledge of the formal elements of design including color, typography, and layout.
- Detail-oriented, pixel-perfection obsessed and blessed with good taste.
- An absolute pro with the modern design tools, such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience designing for Web, email and iOS/Android.
- Previously worked directly with engineering teams.
- Familiarity with web and mobile app technologies/formats and how to design for them.
- Design for mobile first, responsive websites
- Think and design in scalable systems, not one-off solutions
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Develop innovative multimedia solutions for Remedy's brand
- Create a consistent and recognizable brand language by utilizing graphic design, illustration, color, photography typography and iconography.
- Iterate and improve our online and in-app identity, including our website, app store profile, iOS, and Android apps.
- Design microsites that express various value propositions behind Fitbod.
- Partner with Content Marketing to bring to life campaigns across our inbound (blogs, social media) and outbound (email, PR) marketing channels.
- Create static and video advertisements that will reach millions of impressions across Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Pinterest and more.
- Present in-progress work to the entire team, solicit feedback and iterate. • Articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders.
- Leverage customer and data insights to inspire creative concepts
- Have the opportunity to practice UI/UX design.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Fine Arts [Art Education]
- Diploma in Web Design & Animation
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
- Interactive Entertainment & Multimedia Computing
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- One Uptown Residence BGC, 36th St, 1634 Makati, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.