Remedy offers a modern approach to skin, health and wellness. With our growing portfolio of sister brands, we are providing more creative and inclusive solutions to our customers' problems.
Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access skin care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. We've chosen to start with acne but that is one of many problems and conditions Remedy aims to cure. We've created an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live.
Remedy is seeking a talented, innovative, and passionate individual to be our Creative Lead. As a Creative Lead, you will be managing and developing the creative direction and brand identity of all Remedy brands. As Remedy’s brand portfolio grows, so will your career, and we hope with your help to become the best new brands in our industry.
- Managing and leading our creatives team of graphic design and video editor interns
- Communicating and collaborating with our marketing, copywriting, clinic, and e-commerce teams to execute promos, campaigns, product launches, and traditional/digital content
- Conceptualizing and developing innovative multimedia solutions for Remedy's brands
- Building on creating a strategic, consistent, and recognizable brand language by utilizing graphic design, illustration, color, photography, typography, and iconography
- Creating static and video advertisements that will reach millions of impressions across our website, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Tiktok and more
- Conducting quality control on all our designs, making sure that creative decisions are always aligned with our brand guidelines
- Presenting in-progress work to the entire management team, solicit feedback and iterate
- Must be able to provide an exceptional portfolio featuring marketing and branding design
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in graphic design, visual design and/or art direction
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Fundamental knowledge of the formal elements of design including color, typography, and layout
- Familiar with other programs such as Adobe Premiere, Figma, and Webflow (or willing to learn these programs)
- Experience designing for both print and digital materials
- Experience in UI/UX design (specifically designing responsive websites optimized for mobile)
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Video editing skills are a plus!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Fine Arts [Information Design]
- Graphics Design & Multimedia