- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 8 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 days
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 14 minutes ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #88 Muralla Industrial Park, Meycauayan, Philippines
- Graduate of four (4) year course related to business management, finance and accounting and internal auditing
- Preferably has two (2) years of work experience in audit industry
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Knowledge of audit and risk management procedures
- Travel to assigned work areas (such as company depots and warehouse extensions) to perform internal audit procedures.
- Review work portfolio of accounting staffs in relation to sales reports, inventory reports, collection reports and expense reports.
- Performs re-computation of financial reports to assure fair statements of data.
- Prepares audit reports based on audit.
- Identifies and communicates accounting and audit reports and findings to accounting/audit manager.
- Observe weekly and monthly inventory counting at company depots/warehouses to assure credibility of inventory reports.
- Perform additional tasks as necessary.
“Start-Up Company Reinvents Refreshment with Revolutionary & Game-Changing Wise-Pack!”
Refreshment Republic, Inc. was founded in 2010 by Mr. Wilson D. Go, a successful businessman in the aluminum and glass industry. After reaching leadership in this sector and achieving his goals, Mr. Go decided to pursue a childhood ambition to produce and market his own brand of refreshment.
WDG (as how he is known by his employees) does not only want to achieve his ambition, but also to provide good quality of refreshments to every Filipino and even people from around the world without them paying for a high cost. Thus, the Philippine Wise-Pack® was invented. He, himself designed this “Soft PET” bottle which eliminates the costs of traditional containers to offer refreshing juice drinks in the Philippines at an affordable price. With this, he was granted an IPO Utility Model and Industrial Design Patent.
In December 2011, RRI launched its flagship brand Chooga® Juice in Wise-Pack® – a high quality juice in a low-cost package which allows consumers to “Pay for the Juice, Not the Bottle”.
Refreshment Republic, Inc. aims to continuously develop and produce innovative refreshments for the years to come.