Senior IT Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 8 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 hours ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #88 Muralla Industrial Park, Meycauayan, Philippines
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics and Communications Engineering
- With a total of at least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for the position
- Candidate must have working knowledge in Networks Management, Telephony, Systems Management and basic troubleshooting
- Must have an experience or at least knowledge in SAP system
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Applicant must be willing to work in Meycauayan or be assigned in project sites as needed
- Provide technical support for problems that may be experienced by the end-users and give solutions and diagnostics or recommendation on the problem
- Set meeting with specific supplier/provider for product demo, proposed systems, presentation and planning.
- To analyse business processes to make sure the efficiency of the system on the work process of the company
- Provide system administration and support for the corporate systems running on different platforms
- Must make sure that the day-to-day process of the system is maintained and fully operational
- Must make sure that monitoring for the backup files are maintained in case breakdown will occur
- Ensure all servers and network devices are running properly and efficiently to provide security and better access into the company’s network
- Apply software upgrades and patches to the server for better security and prevent bugs
- And, other tasks that may be assigned by management and immediate supervisor.
“Start-Up Company Reinvents Refreshment with Revolutionary & Game-Changing Wise-Pack!”
Refreshment Republic, Inc. was founded in 2010 by Mr. Wilson D. Go, a successful businessman in the aluminum and glass industry. After reaching leadership in this sector and achieving his goals, Mr. Go decided to pursue a childhood ambition to produce and market his own brand of refreshment.
WDG (as how he is known by his employees) does not only want to achieve his ambition, but also to provide good quality of refreshments to every Filipino and even people from around the world without them paying for a high cost. Thus, the Philippine Wise-Pack® was invented. He, himself designed this “Soft PET” bottle which eliminates the costs of traditional containers to offer refreshing juice drinks in the Philippines at an affordable price. With this, he was granted an IPO Utility Model and Industrial Design Patent.
In December 2011, RRI launched its flagship brand Chooga® Juice in Wise-Pack® – a high quality juice in a low-cost package which allows consumers to “Pay for the Juice, Not the Bottle”.
Refreshment Republic, Inc. aims to continuously develop and produce innovative refreshments for the years to come.