Information Technology Support
- Pasig, Philippines#2 Caparas St., Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 22,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0022,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Information Technology (IT) Support is a generalist position devoted to all facets of technology set-up, service, troubleshooting and maintenance. The responsibilities of the IT Support include handling how computers connect to each other and the rest of the school network, printing (locally and networked), and wireless connectivity of auxillary devices used by students and staff such as PDAs, tablets, and smartphones.
The IT Support must be equipped to handle all aspects of computer support and thus must possess excellent communication skills as they deal with concerns of internal and external customers.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Have proficiency in Microsoft programs, and Google Apps for Education
- Ability to work in a team, with a warm personality and a flexible attitude
- Must be smart, organized, efficient with a good track record
- Good oral and written communication skills in English is a must
- Strong problem-solving and planning skills
- With high moral and work ethic
- Applicants must be willing to work full-time in Pasig City by June for School Year 2020-2021
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Technology [Information Technology]
- Computer Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Reedley International School
Reedley International School is a private, co-educational, non-sectarian International School that offers program levels from Kindergarten to Grade 12. Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), Reedley provides quality, college-preparatory education for local and international students permanently or temporarily residing in Metro Manila.
Driven by various curricular and co-curricular activities, a passionate group of personnel and about 700 students from various nations, Reedley has grown to be a reputable institution known for its kind and nurturing culture. The school has a dynamic, stimulating, and collaborative working environment, with excellent opportunities for professional development.
Changing lives is at the core of what we do in Reedley as we believe in what matters most -- academic excellence and happy students. If you are an educator that passionately takes on the holistic formation of learners, then we invite you to join us on this exciting journey to greatness!