- Pasig, Philippines#2 Caparas St., Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0035,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Takes on the role of Teacher who ensures that student learning happens with competent lesson preparation, instruction, and assessment. The Teacher plans for and executes the curriculum. Successful teacher hires are expected to:
- Be globally-minded, helping students see beyond themselves to better understand the world.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-cultural school environment.
- Use differentiation in assessment and teaching for student success.
- Develop personal and professional growth.
- Contribute to a warm, nurturing and big-hearted school culture.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College degree in Math or related field
- Candidates at graduate-level and/or with relevant International Teaching Experience with young learners have an advantage
- Preferably with license and/or qualification as an educator in the field of Math
- Have proficiency in Microsoft programs, and Google Apps for Education
- Ability to work in a team, with a warm personality and a flexible attitude
- Must be smart, organized, efficient with a good track record
- Excellent competency in English is a must
- With high moral and work ethic
- Applicants must be willing to work full-time in Pasig City by July for School Year 2020-2021
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Small class sizes
- Students with diverse nationalities
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Experience working in a WASC-accredited school
- Classroom Management
- Learning Strategies
- Presentation Skills
- E-Learning Design
- MS Office
- Record Keeping
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Teacher
- Teaching [Mathematics in Basic Education]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Reedley International School
Reedley International School is a private, co-educational, non-sectarian International School that offers program levels from Kindergarten to Grade 12. Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), Reedley provides quality, college-preparatory education for local and international students permanently or temporarily residing in Metro Manila.
Driven by various curricular and co-curricular activities, a passionate group of personnel and about 700 students from various nations, Reedley has grown to be a reputable institution known for its kind and nurturing culture. The school has a dynamic, stimulating, and collaborative working environment, with excellent opportunities for professional development.
Changing lives is at the core of what we do in Reedley as we believe in what matters most -- academic excellence and happy students. If you are an educator that passionately takes on the holistic formation of learners, then we invite you to join us on this exciting journey to greatness!