We are seeking a rockstar Implementation Specialist/Onboarding Consultant to assist business customers in configuring and training them to use our security software products. Your responsibility is to make sure the client is fully Onboard in using our security software from start to finish.
This role is the customer advocate and session facilitator throughout the Onboarding Process. His/her job is to ensure our customers’ interests are considered in all instances to promote a positive completion of the onboarding process and translate complex technical concepts into plain speak terms. The Onboarding Consultant has a high level of emotional intelligence and client empathy which he/she uses to relay the client’s best interests to internal staff and drive the best outcomes for them.
Conduct Online Consultations – Conduct consultations and product related sessions (walkthrough, go-live, OTA, adhoc) with clients.
Onboarding Escalation and Oversight – Manage the customer experience through the onboarding process and oversee the process from the customer (non-technical) perspective. Check and ensure support workload is balanced between resources, service types, items.
Coordinate Scheduling & Follow Up – Manage meeting/consultation schedules with clients and prospects for Product, Sales, Service and Executive teams.
Other Adhoc tasks – This is a client facing role and occasionally, tasks outside of the above scope may be required.
- Willing to work in the office (Eastwood City,QC)
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Great English communication and presentation skills;
- Engaging personality with ability to build rapport and professional relationship with Clients
- Active listening skills and abiity to empathize with customer concerns
- Proven ability to hold direct and assert conversations with foreigners
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays