- Quezon City, Philippines8F, Eastwood Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0020,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
About the role
We are seeking a Product Engineer to assist business customers in configuring and training them to use our security software products.
A Product engineer serves primarily to address technical issues relating to software implementation, function and cloud application loaded in our security software product. They resolve customer queries or problems and create product problem reports and troubleshooting documents for each issue.
About the company
You will be working for an established Australian IT Company supporting a security software trusted by thousands of Australian Accountants to manage passwords, control access and protecting data online.
- Build Client portals to specification
- Activate applications inside Practice Protect (password resets)
- Implement Federations and SAML integrations
- Resolve onboarding support incidents within SLA
- Resolve general support incidents within SLA
Client Facing Functions:
- Conduct Positive Online Interactions with clients – conduct consultations and product related sessions (onboarding session, intro call, adhoc calls both inbound and outbound) with clients.
- Onboarding Escalation and Oversight - maintain awareness of the customer experience through the onboarding process and ensure the client is informed.
- Coordinate own Scheduling & Follow Up - manage meeting/consultation schedules with clients and colleagues.
- Monitor Support channels and dispatch/action tickets
Other Adhoc tasks
Why Join Us?
- Normal operation hours: 6am to 3pm or 10am to 7pm in Eastwood City
- Generous Salary, Benefits and HMO included
- Regular team events and social culture
- Fast career and salary advancement
- Opportunity for fast promotion
Fixed Weekends Off!
- A technical mindset and a strong understanding of SaaS software
- Basic knowledge of web scripting and website structures.
- Basic knowledge in Email systems Eg. G Suite, Office 365, MS Exchange.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Impeccable physical presentation
- Confidence in interacting with clients of all nationalities
- Willingness to grow in the role and learn new skills on the job
- Ability to be available for both AU and UK shift hours
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Time Management
- Technical Skills
- Active Directory
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Eastwood Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.