Senior Interior Designer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 67% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 days ago
- Architecture / Planning
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Malugay St., Makati, Philippines
- A graduate of BS Interior Design, must be licensed;
- 4-years minimum work experience on multi-industry projects with emphasis on hospitality, residential and institutional design required;
- Excellent space planning, conceptual designing, and detailing skills;
- Excellent visual and verbal presentation skills;
- Team player and able to work on multiple fast-track projects;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent client skills;
- Adept in the use of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint; 3d Studio Max and Autodesk Revit skills are advantages.
- Conceptualize design, conduct research & prepare high-level conceptual boards to initiate design.
- Prepare high-level spatial layouts for further development of subordinate team members.
- Direct presentation boards and vignettes of concepts and design.
- Prepares design information not limited to sketches and construction details for documentation of Interior Design subordinates/ team members.
- Attend to regular client and site meetings, prepares reports and presents to the Head of Interior Design Team.
RCHITECTS, Inc. was established in August 2008 by Arch. Jose Pedro C. Recio.
Within a few years, RCHITECTS, Inc. quickly established itself as a firm experienced in designing high-rise residential and office structures, hotels and resorts, and commercial establishments. In pursuing its vision, RCHITECTS, Inc. is expanding its horizon by way of institutional work as well..