Senior Job Captain
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 17 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Architecture / Planning
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Malugay St., Makati, Philippines
Education and Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture;
- Must be a licensed Architect;
- Minimum of eight (8) years works experience in related field is required;
- Experience in site construction an advantage;
- Highly familiar and can interpret engineering drawings correctly;
- Must be CAD and Revit literate;
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and consulting skills;
- Must be keen and sensitive to project details;
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills;
- Independent and can work with least supervision;
- Responsible for the Quality Control of drawings production according to established standards of workmanship, office CAD standards, guidelines of sheet content and presentation.
- Provides technical support to production staffs.
- Enforces document management system.
- Provides direction to production staffs to meet deadlines for drawings produced.
RCHITECTS, Inc. was established in August 2008 by Arch. Jose Pedro C. Recio.
Within a few years, RCHITECTS, Inc. quickly established itself as a firm experienced in designing high-rise residential and office structures, hotels and resorts, and commercial establishments. In pursuing its vision, RCHITECTS, Inc. is expanding its horizon by way of institutional work as well..