Senior Web Developer
- Makati, Philippines
- 70,000.00 - 120,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Extensive involvement in design and development.
- Integration with new and legacy systems.
- Ability to estimate and size efforts for design and development tasks.
- Implementing new framework design from the ground up, features and enhancements.
- Providing technical guidance and support to QA and product teams, lead more junior development teams.
- Support all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Accurately report out metrics to the Managers and scrum calls.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent; experience in this field.
- 8+ years of full software development lifecycle experience.
- 8+ years of software architecture, design and implementation experience.
- Extensive involvement in design and development, and integration with new and existing systems.
- Extensive exposure to continuous delivery, integration, and deployment methodologies (CICD and ZDD).
- Strong knowledge of Node.js and the frameworks available for it.
- Expert level knowledge with Single page application development, preferably with AngularJS.
- Expert in the usage of tools like GITHub, Maven, npm, Sonarqube and others.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Strong Internet technologies background including XML, JSON, Web Services and web development frameworks.
- Understanding of common delivery and communication technologies including HTTP, SSL, SMTP, UDP, TCP/IP, RMI.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming.
- Significant experience with commercial code and release management tools.
- Experience with Application Servers, experience with the Apache Tomcat Application Server is strongly desired.
- Experience with UNIX / Linux shell scripting and SQL strongly desired.
- Strong web UI testing understanding using tools such as mocha, chai, karma, junit, jmockit, protractor, Angularmocks.
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong understanding of real-time systems and the usage of feature toggles.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong understanding and experience with agile software development methodology.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 131 Tordesillas St. corner Bautista St., Salcedo, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.