Senior Web Developer
- 4 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 48% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 70,000.00 - 120,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 4F Finman Centre Building, 131 Tordesillas St., Makati, Philippines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent; experience in this field.
- 8+ years of full software development lifecycle experience.
- 8+ years of software architecture, design and implementation experience.
- Extensive involvement in design and development, and integration with new and existing systems.
- Extensive exposure to continuous delivery, integration, and deployment methodologies (CICD and ZDD).
- Strong knowledge of Node.js and the frameworks available for it.
- Expert level knowledge with Single page application development, preferably with AngularJS.
- Expert in the usage of tools like GITHub, Maven, npm, Sonarqube and others.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Strong Internet technologies background including XML, JSON, Web Services and web development frameworks.
- Understanding of common delivery and communication technologies including HTTP, SSL, SMTP, UDP, TCP/IP, RMI.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming.
- Significant experience with commercial code and release management tools.
- Experience with Application Servers, experience with the Apache Tomcat Application Server is strongly desired.
- Experience with UNIX / Linux shell scripting and SQL strongly desired.
- Strong web UI testing understanding using tools such as mocha, chai, karma, junit, jmockit, protractor, Angularmocks.
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong understanding of real-time systems and the usage of feature toggles.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong understanding and experience with agile software development methodology.
- Extensive involvement in design and development.
- Integration with new and legacy systems.
- Ability to estimate and size efforts for design and development tasks.
- Implementing new framework design from the ground up, features and enhancements.
- Providing technical guidance and support to QA and product teams, lead more junior development teams.
- Support all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Accurately report out metrics to the Managers and scrum calls.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
RCG Global Services is a leading provider of world-class technology solutions for complex business initiatives with over 40 years of history in providing services to the Global 1000 marketplace. Our practices include Advisory, Data & Analytics and Business Applications. RCG services 250 clients, including 25 of the Fortune 100, across a range of markets with special focus and strong industry experience in Healthcare, Retail, Financial Services, Entertainment & Hospitality and Energy & Utilities. RCG is based in Edison, New Jersey with offices throughout the US and in 1997 established our wholly-owned Offshore Delivery Centers in the Philippines which are ISO 27001:2013 Certified, PCI Compliant and operate at CMMI Level 5. OUR BRAND PROMISE Our reputation is built upon the premise that we are a company that listens. We bring a creative view to your business initiative. We are collaborative and accountable as we jointly create your solution. We continuously innovate from concept to result and help you affect business change. There will be no surprises. ideas-realized