- The primary function of the QA Automation Coder is to develop and execute a comprehensive suite of automation test plans and test cases for our eCommerce mobile web application, maintainand develop automation scripts for new integrated features.
- Difference between the engineer and the coder is the design of the framework. The coder will not be responsible for the framework but will code within the engineer's framework/
- Create, maintain and execute automated test cases for our eCommerce mobile web application.
- Work closely with developers to assist in discovering and researching defects.
- Hands on testing that includes analyzing requirements, preparing test plans and building appropriate test cases to validate the functionality being built/fixed
- Find and report defects with detailed, accurate and concise steps to reproduce
- Testing Tools Selenium WebDriver, Selenium RC, Selenium IDE
- Scripting Language Java
- Continuous Integration Tools Jenkins, Bamboo
- Version Control Git , Source Tree, Bit Bucket
- Project Build / Framework Cucumber, Junit, TestNG, Maven, BDD, TDD
- Remotely Running Project(Parallel and Cross Browsing) Sauce Labs, Selenium Grid
- API Testing & Tools Web Service, Rest, Soap,
- Logging Framework Log4j
- IDE Eclipse, NetBeans, NotePad++
- Element Locator ID, NAME, XPATH, CSS SELECTOR
- Databases MySQL, Oracle
- Test Management Tools TestRail, Quality Center/VSO
- Project & Bug Tracking Tool JIRA, Bugzilla
- Application Servers Apache, Tomcat
- Software Development Methodologies Agile, Waterfall and Iterative
- Operating Systems Mac OS, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, LINUX
- Networking & Protocol Http, Https, GET and POST
- 4+ years experience in Automation
- Experience working in an Agile environment working with developers, testers, project managers and product managers
- Experience with continuous integration tools preferably Jenkins a plus
- Self-starter/self-motivated, capable of staying on track and completing tasks without supervision.
- Adapts easily to changing environments and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage large amounts of information for discrete tasks.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to concisely communicate complex concepts in simple terms.
- Experience in and strong aptitude for working in a mature and professional manner with various functional teams and with internal and external (vendor) parties.
- Proven understanding of application test cycles, best practices, tools, and techniques.
- Software Testing
- Test Automation Software
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 4F Finman Centre Building, 131 Tordesillas St., cor. Bautista St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.