Senior Automation Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a day
- Recruiter responds
- 59% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 4F Finman Centre Building, 131 Tordesillas St., Makati, Philippines
Test Automation Software
- 4+ years experience in Automation
- Experience working in an Agile environment working with developers, testers, project managers and product managers
- Experience with continuous integration tools preferably Jenkins a plus
- Self-starter/self-motivated, capable of staying on track and completing tasks without supervision.
- Adapts easily to changing environments and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage large amounts of information for discrete tasks.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to concisely communicate complex concepts in simple terms.
- Experience in and strong aptitude for working in a mature and professional manner with various functional teams and with internal and external (vendor) parties.
- Proven understanding of application test cycles, best practices, tools, and techniques.
- The primary function of the QA Automation Coder is to develop and execute a comprehensive suite of automation test plans and test cases for our eCommerce mobile web application, maintainand develop automation scripts for new integrated features.
- Difference between the engineer and the coder is the design of the framework. The coder will not be responsible for the framework but will code within the engineer's framework/
- Create, maintain and execute automated test cases for our eCommerce mobile web application.
- Work closely with developers to assist in discovering and researching defects.
- Hands on testing that includes analyzing requirements, preparing test plans and building appropriate test cases to validate the functionality being built/fixed
- Find and report defects with detailed, accurate and concise steps to reproduce
- Testing Tools Selenium WebDriver, Selenium RC, Selenium IDE
- Scripting Language Java
- Continuous Integration Tools Jenkins, Bamboo
- Version Control Git , Source Tree, Bit Bucket
- Project Build / Framework Cucumber, Junit, TestNG, Maven, BDD, TDD
- Remotely Running Project(Parallel and Cross Browsing) Sauce Labs, Selenium Grid
- API Testing & Tools Web Service, Rest, Soap,
- Logging Framework Log4j
- IDE Eclipse, NetBeans, NotePad++
- Element Locator ID, NAME, XPATH, CSS SELECTOR
- Databases MySQL, Oracle
- Test Management Tools TestRail, Quality Center/VSO
- Project & Bug Tracking Tool JIRA, Bugzilla
- Application Servers Apache, Tomcat
- Software Development Methodologies Agile, Waterfall and Iterative
- Operating Systems Mac OS, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, LINUX
- Networking & Protocol Http, Https, GET and POST
RCG Global Services is a leading provider of world-class technology solutions for complex business initiatives with over 40 years of history in providing services to the Global 1000 marketplace. Our practices include Advisory, Data & Analytics and Business Applications. RCG services 250 clients, including 25 of the Fortune 100, across a range of markets with special focus and strong industry experience in Healthcare, Retail, Financial Services, Entertainment & Hospitality and Energy & Utilities. RCG is based in Edison, New Jersey with offices throughout the US and in 1997 established our wholly-owned Offshore Delivery Centers in the Philippines which are ISO 27001:2013 Certified, PCI Compliant and operate at CMMI Level 5. OUR BRAND PROMISE Our reputation is built upon the premise that we are a company that listens. We bring a creative view to your business initiative. We are collaborative and accountable as we jointly create your solution. We continuously innovate from concept to result and help you affect business change. There will be no surprises. ideas-realized