- Supervises and monitors the progress of the projects
- Directs and controls all day-to-day activities necessary to accomplish the projects
- Ensures customer satisfaction by completing the project within schedule, within budget, according to specifications, and ensuring safety and security
- 20-40 years old
- Licensed Civil Engineer is an advantage
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Estimating/Costing
- Has extensive experience in construction projects involving vertical or horizontal structures, subdivision development
- With good oral and written communication
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Willing to be relocated
- 5 full time positions available!
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 5th flr., Unit 501 & 505 Chateau de Baie Condominium, Roxas Blvd., cor Airport Rd., Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.