Social Media Associate
- Quezon City, Philippines5th Floor, Sunnymede IT Center, 1614 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 16,000.00 - 17,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0017,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
What You'll Do
- Social Media Community Management
- Creates engaging advertisements, captions, texts, and descriptions for social media accounts
- Responds to comments and customer queries
- Monitors and reports on feedback and online reviews
- Organizes and participates in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Ensures brand consistency through coordination with respective teams
- Proofreads, edits texts and corrects spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors to improve clarity and readability
- Checks text for style, readability, and adherence to editorial policies and branding
- Checks text to ensure it is well written, logically structured, and in the right style for the intended audience
Other tasks which may be assigned.
Please be advised that this is a FULL-TIME OFFICE-BASED position. The assessment and interviews will be done purely online. Due to the current COVID-19 situation however, work from home arrangements are available to select positions, provided that the candidate already has a stable internet connection to facilitate their tasks.
What we'd like you have:
Graduate of any course but preferably Communication Arts, Digital Marketing, etc.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop
Excellent command in English language (Written and Oral)
Organization and multi-tasking skills
Client management and customer service skills
Not Required but very useful:
- Social Media Marketing license
- Related working experience in handling corporate social media
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
What you can get:
16,000-17,000 gross monthly starting salary
Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
HMO benefit, leave credits, 13th-month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
Free staff lunch during weekdays (for office-based staff only)
Shuttle service (fixed route along QC) and sleeping quarters
Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
Work from home arrangements available
- Customer Service
- Social Media Management
- Communication & Media Studies
- Marketing Communications
- Communication Arts and BS Marketing Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 5th Floor, Sunnymede IT Center, 1614 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!