Internship for Human Resources Students
- Quezon City, Philippines5th Floor, Sunnymede IT Center, 1614 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
What you'll do:
Assist client departments they will be assigned to in the following:
- Recruitment and onboarding of applicants for the company
- Assist in designing Recruitment Plan and Strategy for both internal and external recruitment processes
- Conduct interviews with the candidates
- Conduct background check
- Endorse and submit new employee details to his/her designated department and/or team
B. Compensation and Benefits
- Assist in maintaining up-to-date and accurate HR Information System data
- Assist in securing 201 file safekeeping
- Assist RareJob employees in availing government-mandated, and company-initiated benefits
C. Training and Development
- Assist in implementing and facilitation of training programs.
- Assist in administering surveys, and gathering of training feedback for the improvement of the succeeding projects of the Talent Training and Development Team
What you need to have:
- Must be an incoming 3rd-year college student enrolled in an internship program under the following courses:
- Human Resources
- Social Studies
- Behavioral Sciences
- or any Business course
- Can render at least 150 hours
- Excellent command in the English language (Oral and Written)
- Basic knowledge in the photo and video editing.
- Strong ability to interact professionally with employees of all levels.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
What you'll get:
- Experience in the actual work environment and practice acquired knowledge from school through an internship program.
- Free lunch, shuttle service (fixed route along QC), and sleeping quarters.
- Inclusion in company eat-outs and specialized coaching sessions with team members and superiors.
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth.
- MS Office
- Communication Skills
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
- Social Science [Economics & Psychology]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!