- Makati, Philippines3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Receives assignment and reports directly to the News Director through the desk and news production.
- Acts as team leader in daily coverage and events.
- Gathers and verifies factual information regarding story/stories through interview, observation and research
- Prepares news write up for the website and broadcast report on-air, Radio and TV; does live reports on running stories, Radyo/TV/online.
- Sends reports to news room to be edited and rewritten by the desk for newscasts and website maybe via fax, e-mail or SMS/MMS.
- Takes photos or videos for the website and to service other live audio, photo and video streaming requirements for Inquirer990 TV.
- Can be assigned by the News Director to be a Desk Officer, to handle flash reports and breaking news (local and international news) and to accomplish a standard form that reflect day to day performance of each Reporter. The form shall be submitted to News Director and the Station Manager.
- Reports to Desk Supervisor/News Director of any activities within his/her area of coverage
- Maybe assigned to handle on-air programs as anchor during special coverage and on weekends; Maybe assigned to do special report and on cam for the current affairs program entitled "Radyo Inquirer 990 Special Report."
- Maybe asked to work with PDI and Inquirer.net in special coverage and other news related matters.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned
- College graduate, preferably Mass Communication, Broadcast Journalism
- At least with 2 years experience in reportorial job
- Ability to cover, report, record, write and produce news stories.
- Resourceful, Multi-tasking skills, Coordinating skills
- Excellent writing and reportorial skills, Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly and attentive to detail
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Broadcast Media
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.