- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 19 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 21 minutes ago
- Information Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- along Marcos hi-way, Marikina, Philippines
- With leadership skill;
- Can work with little supervision;
- Proactive, Organized and Professional;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analyzing workflow, access permissions, information, and security requirements; and to design a system infrastructure around these.
- Establishing a system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; to define system and operational policies and procedures. The latter also includes monitoring team adherence to abovementioned policies and procedures.
- Maintaining system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning on a regular basis.
- Troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems when the system requires it.
- Securing the system by developing access levels, and by monitoring, controlling, and evaluating the system. Establishing and test disaster recovery policies and procedures; generate complete file back-ups; and to maintain and complete the necessary documentation and to make sure that information gleaned is distributed to IT team members.
- Preparing and monitor hardware, accessories and peripherals inventory and assess the devices or accessories needed.
- Maintaining proper working order for e-mail and CCTV systems.
- Keeping the usernames and passwords and other related information confidential.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, installation, configuration and testing of backup.
- Monitor backup jobs across multiple platforms.
- Perform routine disaster recovery scenarios.
- Maintain backup policies and standards.
- Troubleshoot performance problems and propose solutions.
- Maintain all equipment for backup environment to include servers, disk and tape storage devices, emails, PST and Gmail backup.
- Create and Maintain Documentation.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
In a world that gets even smaller and more interconnected, all kinds of products and services enter new markets every day, making it a fundamental challenge for producers and consumers to understand and be understood. Better communication means better access to more choices, thus better lives.
QwertyWorks believes that no machine can ever connect people better than human linguists who can capture original content, context and tone and convey it into the ever-evolving local language.
In 2001, we filled the need to help develop the industry of localization in the Philippines by establishing Touchbase, our team that specializes in Philippine languages. Years of Continuous Improvement enabled us to sustain the "Quality in Quantity” balance and pursue excellence in every project we handle.
Today, QwertyWorks is composed of both Touchbase and TeamGlocal—our international language department—allowing us to connect producers with consumers speaking over 60 languages in 75 country-markets around the globe.
Our track record spans diverse industries including Information Technology, Law, Health, Marketing/Advertising, and Entertainment having rendered not just translation but also quality assurance, transcription, subtitling, bug fixing, user acceptance testing, and market research.