Marketing Senior Supervisor
- Pasig, Philippines73 C. Raymundo Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 35,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP35,000.0040,000.0035,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Senior Marketing Supervisor will support all development and execution of strategies to grow market share and revenue for all channels.
- Assist in developing and executing channel strategies to drive growth and achieve sales targets.
- Conceptualize and execute marketing programs and campaigns through integrated marketing communications.
- Collaborate with relevant departments to deliver the correct product assortment, visual presentations, marketing and promotions that are consistent with the brand positioning.
- Develop and implement an in-store merchandising and communications philosophy that represents the brand
- Build strong relationships and partnerships with supplier brands aligned with the retail brand positioning.
- Build and maintain strong traditional and online media, and influencer relations.
- Formulate and implement the digital marketing strategy for each channel.
- Manage and maintain all digital marketing assets across all channels.
- Assist in developing business reviews to monitor progress against ﬁnancial and operating goals.
- Assist in providing ﬁnancial leadership and input in the planning process and provide appropriate data and recommendations.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of brand strategy and execution.
- Candidate must possess minimum bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Minimum of two (3) years of retail/brand management and marketing experience
- With background in Public and Influencer Relations
- Strong oral and written skills in both English and Tagalog
- Experience in the sports, fitness, recreation industry preferred but not necessary
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a wide variety of people assertively and confidently
- Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Must be able to multi-task/problem solve and possess strong project management skills; strong analytical and time management skills.
- Project Management – leading multiple projects effectively and simultaneously.
- Ability to travel
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Organizing and Planning
- Action Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Business Development
- Marketing Communications
- Content Marketing
- Public Relations (PR)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.