Work Arrangement: Hybrid (4 days Office 1 day WFH)
Performs compensation duties such as processing and reviewing of payroll of associates and support staff, partners draw and all other corresponding tasks for payroll and draw. Processes/reviews/coordinates employee benefits, assists in performance review processes, and assists in employee activities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compensation & Payroll
- Reviews and checks payroll of Associates and support staff to ensure that all computations for salaries, bonuses, incentives, etc. are validated and implemented according to company policies and procedures.
- Prepares and consolidates payroll - related reports such as expense report, personnel movement report, etc.
- Processes monthly payroll attendance for agency-hired staff.
- Processes monthly draw for Partners.
- Validates the alpha-list data entry at the end of every taxable year for submission to the BIR.
- Reviews expense reports provided by accounting.
- Prepares the preliminary, advanced and final distribution of Partners draw.
- Processes associates’ profit shares quarterly.
- Processes final pay/retirement pay of employees.
- Checks, reviews and consolidates the following GL reports before the submission to Finance every after payroll
- Final Pay
- Prepares disbursement report every month.
- Attends to all requests relating to employment certificates.
- Benefits Administration
- Ensures the monthly payment and postings of contributions to appropriate government agencies such as SSS, Philhealth, HDMF and BIR.
- Provides assistance to employees in availing of government - required and company - initiated benefits, such as but not limited to SSS maternity/sickness, uniform, wellness, car loan, medicine reimbursement, bereavement assistance, longevity, etc.
- Handles the enrollment and deletion of employees in life insurance and health insurance.
- Coordinates and reviews contract renewals of life and health insurance providers.
- Coordinates the annual physical examination and vaccination of support staff and executive check-up of managers and lawyers.
- Assists HR team in employee engagement activities such as but not limited to Annual Outing, Lawyers Trip, Partners Trip, Christmas Party, ID&E Webinars, etc.
- Assists the HR & Admin Manager in the performance review processes.
- Administers US Visa (PIP) appointments and requirements.
- Assists the HR and Admin Manager in any compensation and benefits projects.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree Graduate in Human Resources Management / Psychology / Business Management / Administration
- At least 3 – 5 years’ work experience related in compensation and benefits administration, payroll processing, employee engagements and other areas of HR administration
- With initiative and ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
- With interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively (both oral and written) and foster good relationships with key stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Results-oriented, systematic, and able to handle confidential information
- Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- With ability to learn new hardware and software platforms
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software (i.e. Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- With working knowledge in Payroll/HR Systems such as Oracle, SAP etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Analyzing Data
- Record Keeping
- HRIS software
- Law and Government
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft / MS Office
About Quisumbing Torres
For more than five decades, we have helped top multinational and domestic companies drive their growth in the country. We provide global reach with deep local roots, delivering exceptional and effective legal advice and assistance to clients across borders seamlessly.
In 1963, the Firm was established as Collas and Guerrero, and later became known as Quisumbing Torres.
As part of Baker & McKenzie’s global network with more than 12,000 people in 77 offices in 47 countries, we offer market insight and international experience that few firms in the Philippines can match.
With our team of more than 50 Philippine lawyers, we are a full-service firm, advising clients in the Banking & Finance, Corporate & Commercial, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Immigration, Intellectual Property, and Tax practice areas. More specifically, we are able to deliver industry-specific advice on:
Aviation, Aerospace & Defense
Chemicals and Plastics
Construction & Building Materials
Consumer Goods & Retail
Energy & Utilities and Climate Change
Food & Beverage
Hotels, Resorts & Tourism
Manufacturing & Wholesale
Media & Entertainment
Mining & Metals
Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals
Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
Real Estate (including REITs)
Services (including Outsourcing)
Transportation & Logistics