Quezon City Local Government
- Quezon City, PhilippinesElliptical Road , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- This will be for a Contract of Service position
- Drives the service vehicle of Engineers and Supervisors to destinations as directed by the department head or through the office of the chief administrative officer
- Keeps the service vehicle in good condition and performs trouble shooting and maintenance activities as needed
- Recommends repair or replacement of damaged parts to immediate supervisor and follows up to ensure vehicle serviceability at all times.
- Prepares/encodes fuel and oil consumption and distance traveled and submits report to immediate supervisor
- Bring memos and documents to offices as assigned by the chief administrative officer or immediate supervisor
- Photo copy documents as needed.
- Receive and record in logbook documents addressed to the office and turnover such to the immediate supervisor.
- Record and release documents for other offices as instructed by the immediate supervisor.
- Answer telephone calls within 3 rings and refer the caller to the proper office or staff or take down the message and relay to the proper office or staff.
- Perform other functions or duties as may be assigned.
- Good communication skills;
- Driver's License (Professional)
- At least one (1) year experience in four (4) wheel vehicle
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Operations
- Record Keeping
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Driving Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- General Services
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Office Address
- Elliptical Rd, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Government Administration
- 15 openings
About Quezon City Local Government
Quezon City is a vast and teeming city with a steadily increasing income and occupation of one-third of Metro Manila’s total land area. It now serves as the Philippines’ government center with the legislature and other important government offices located in its area. All of these are reminiscent of the same noble dream that brought forth the creation of the City. Quezon City is situated on the northeast portion of Metro Manila. It is bounded on the north by Caloocan City and San Jose del Monte City in Bulacan Province, on the east by San Mateo and Marikina, on the south by Pasig and Mandaluyong, San Juan and Manila, and on the west by Valenzuela, Caloocan, and Manila. Its northeastern and eastern boundaries are defined by the Novaliches Watershed and the Marikina River. With an area of 16,112.58 hectares (based on 1995 GIS graphical plot), it is the largest among the sixteen (16) cities and one (1) municipality in the region and is almost one-fourth the size of Metro Manila. VISION The Quezon City Government envisions itself to be a model of effective governance and responsible leadership, working in partnership with the citizenry in building a Quality Community. MISSION To provide quality service which will make Quezon City an ideal community where people live, work and do business in a hospitable, progressive & peaceful environment. For more information on the application process, kindly visit the link below to learn more. t.ly/Hpx8