Systems Engineer | Security
- Makati, Philippines178 Yakal St. Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Answer inbound phone calls and initiating trouble tickets.
- Perform Level 1 triage of incoming issues.
- Searching knowledge base for solutions, assessing the priority of the event, network troubleshooting via ping, traceroute, viewing routing/arp tables.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Monitoring alerts, supports, and outage queues (opening trouble tickets for applicable events).
- Notifying appropriate customer contact for events outage response.
- Takes an active part in the resolution of problems, even after they are escalated.
- Working assigned troubl ticket queue.
- Understanding exceeding all tasked SLA commitments.
- Escalating issues to Level 2 or management when necessary.
- College Graduate
- Major in Engineering, Computer Science, and IT related courses.
- Technical Knowledge
- Experience in a Network Administrator role.
- Proficient in basic Local Area Networking setup.
- Knowledgeable in Active Directory setup and management.
- Hands on experience in Networking, Routing, and Switching.
- Experience with Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Internet, and VPN's implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- General Internet knowledge.
- Fast learner and ability to follow procedures.
- Typing/data entry skills proficient.
- Customer service background and excellent communication skills.
- TCP/IP troubleshooting.
- TCP/IP, Internet Routing, UNIX & Windows NT proficient.
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems.
- Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Discretion (confidential data are held on computer systems).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Computer Science
- Computer Science [Network Engineering]
- Information Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.