API Software Developer
- Makati, Philippines, 178 Yakal St. Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Software Developer, also known as Programmer, is generally responsible for the development of software applications. The Software Developer manages project development and is tasked to do the following in details:
- Analyzes client requirements to best design system to meet client needs.
- Ensures high quality project development and on time project completion.
- Creatively designs software applications running in cloud and executable using any available device such as desktop/laptop, iPad, mobile and the like.
- Prepares project costing and work program.
- Structures a detailed step by step process flows showing systems logic in order for the application to work.
- Makes necessary recommendations on other software requirements such as upgrades, licensing, etc.
- Does process mapping, program coding and system debugging.
- Ensures computer systems developed are up and running by conducting high quality internal testing of software application in a controlled environment and real situations before going live.
- Facilitates and leads user & parallel testing, project deployment, systems installation & implementation.
- Leads project implementation.
- Diagnoses and fixes system problems.
- Provides on-site and remote technical support to clients.
- Performs systems modification, integration and maintenance.
- Prepares training and user manuals.
- Conducts user training.
- Keeps accurate records of development processes, project codes & changes and test results.
- Extends assistance to Solutions Specialist when necessary.
- College graduate in any IT related course
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.