- Monitors and maintains the availability, performance, and security of the company's IT assets.
- Analyzes, installs, configures, integrates, and maintains operating systems (OS) software, hardware, and related applications.
- Tests, troubleshoots and optimizes servers, desktops, and laptops performance.
- Responds to internal and external requests for technical support.
- Installs, configures and performs basic maintenance and technical support of systems software, hardware, and related applications systems.
- Establishes systems guidelines, procedures, and standards and evaluates and plans for system development, to be presented to the IT Operations Manager.
- Conducts an inventory of IT assets and system components.
- Monitors and analyzes resources including internal memory and disk storage space.
- Creates, monitors, modifies, and maintains user accounts and implements system resource use policies.
- Coordinates systems with other internal/external systems and systems administrator.
- Maintain and updates Questronix's IT database, IT records, and technical documents.
- Perform backups and restore information or data if necessary.
- Educate company employees about computer systems and security.
- Set-up user accounts and retrieve information including passwords and account usernames.
- College Graduate
- With a technical major such as Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Technical Knowledge
- Experience in PC troubleshooting.
- Knowledgable in Windows and Linux environment.
- Can set up basic local area network setup.
- Experience in System Management and Administration works.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems.
- Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 178 Yakal St. Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
About Questronix Corporation
Founded in 1987, Questronix Corporation has grown to be one of the largest IT solution provider and systems integrator in the Philippines. We offer best of breed solutions from IT infrastructure to business applications, built on world class technology companies and supported by our certified technical team with proven Filipino expertise and skills available in the country today. In 1990, Questronix was appointed by IBM as its first business partner for IBM UNIX platform and the company evolved in providing end-to-end solutions that run on IBM technology. After a decade of investment, skills and commitment in working with IBM, Questronix was awarded the Premier Business Partner status, making our company the first Business Partner in the country to be elevated to this exclusive circle. Our methodology on selecting our technology partners and implementation team for our services ecosystem allows us to deliver consulting-led systems integration focused on open standards, interoperability and proven best practices that result in higher project success rates. Today, Questronix’s solutions suite include Data Center & IT infrastructure, IT Service Management, Security, Business Continuity, Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Analytics, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Content Management, Information and Data Management, Business Process Management and Industry Specific Solutions. Approaching its 34th year in business, Questronix Corporation continuously strives to improve and evolve coupled by its enduring drive to deliver Filipino excellence and workmanship to its clients. As such, it has earned prestigious awards and recognitions – a proud testimony to its achievements that have firmly etched its name in the IT corporate landscape.