IT Project Manager
- Makati, Philippines178 Yakal , Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Conduct project scope from the Client and Internal Management.
- Work with sales, pre-sales, post-sales, and partners to lead project team in service delivery.
- Build project plans and statements of work.
- Track the project status and report to Client and Internal Management.
- Manage tasks, milestones, and goals.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Ensure customers' satisfaction from project initiation until project closure.
- Graduate of BS Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering, Business Studies, Business Management, or any equivalent course.
- 1-2 years of experience and background in Project Coordination or Project Management.
- Fresh graduates are still welcome to apply.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills.
- Highly proficient in using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Can work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Open to flexible schedule and render overtime when necessary.
- Willing to be assigned to different client sites.
- Good business, presentation, and social skills.
- Good work ethics and professionalism.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.