Provide assistance in:
- Recruitment and Selection process
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Engagement, Training, and Development
- Documentation and Filing System
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Management, Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent. FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY.
- Knowledge in basic computer.
- A creative and innovative character. Willing to experiment with many ideas and showcase the output with peers and the wider teams.
- Determined and willing to do multi-tasking.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.