- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
Lead Generation Campaign:
Develops programs and concepts as well as overseas and ensures efficient administration of the Lead Generation Campaign. Specifically, a)oversees and monitors the implementation of the telemarketing program of the department; b) ensures that leads generated from the campaign are adequately evaluated; c) ensures that sales lead generated from the campaign programs are endorsed accordingly to the sales department.
Account Registration System:
Oversees the account registration process as required by concerned business partners. Specifically:
- Ensures that registered sales leads are coordinated with respective business partners
- Endorses and monitors these sales leads with respective Sales Representative.
Prepares and executes the annual plan of marketing events designed to promote products. Specifically:
- Organizes and executes promotional events such as exhibits, conventions, training sessions, sponsorships and other related events based on the requests of business partners and approved annual plan of marketing events;
- Undertakes creative steps to ensure the success of promotional events;
- Monitors the progress of each individual event;
- Ensures the required communications with sponsoring partners are submitted on time;
- Prepares as well as reviews post-event reports and submits these accordingly.
Partners Rewards Program:
Coordinates directly with representatives of respective business with regard to support being provided for promotional activities being undertaken by the company. Specifically:
- Prepares communications to inform respective business partners regarding promotional events to be undertaken;
- Prepares necessary reports and correspondences in compliance with the requirements of business partners.
Regularly performs coordinating functions between the offices of business partners and Questronix whenever necessary. Specifically:
- Ensures that enough supply of product materials and other marketing collaterals are available all the time as well as makes the necessary request, follow-up, and coordination as needed;
- Keeps custody of the company’s enforced Discount Contracts with business partners and coordinates related matter as necessary.
Organize events being undertaken by the company which are not promotional in nature whenever necessary.
In addition, this role is expected to perform supervisory functions and other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management and Business related course
- 2-3 year exposure in marketing and/ or advertising and promotions with at least 1-year supervisory responsibilities.
- Willing to be assigned to different client sites
- Proficient in technology and computer applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in events management or any related skills such as project management and equipped with conceptual skills and artistic talents.
- Has a pleasing personality, has good customer and public relations skills, has effective communication/telemarketing/presentation skills, has initiative and can work with the least supervision, results-oriented/responsible, has good supervisory management and leadership skills, organized, has good time and stress management skills, is a team player/can work effectively with the team; has good problem-solving and decision-making skills; with above average intelligence business understanding
- Good work ethics and professionalism
- Open to flexible schedule and render overtime work when necessary
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.