- Responsible for the architecture of cloud services, storage, virtualized environment, servers, network devices, and productivity tools.
- Provide up to date and consistent build specification and documentation for the IT infrastructure
- Recommend alternative technologies or improvements to enhance information systems to support organizational goals
- Responsible for impact analysis and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions.
- Consult project teams to fit infrastructure architecture assignments and identify need to modify infrastructure architecture to attain project requirements.
- Identify need to change technical architecture to incorporate infrastructure needs.
- Ensure documentation of entire architecture design and evaluation work.
- Attend training and seminars to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Provide details for completion of RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for infrastructure projects and associated efforts.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Expertise in technology infrastructures (and all requirements needed) of the whole Bank;
- Ability to innovate and conceptualize across technology infrastructures as needed by the Bank;
- Understanding of the business: has basic macro perspective of the business, and knows connection and added value to the Team to the Bank’s business operations; ability to manage the technology needs on an institutional level;
- Focuses and links Team’s targets and action programs to Business Goals/Strategies;
- Core Competencies
- Team Leadership
- Achievement Orientation
- Self-confidence and persistence
- Critical Thinking and decision making
- Basic Communication Skills
- Impact and Influence
- Project Management
- Willing to be deployed onsite (Ortigas)
About Questronix Corporation
Founded in 1987, Questronix Corporation has grown to be one of the largest IT solution provider and systems integrator in the Philippines. We offer best of breed solutions from IT infrastructure to business applications, built on world class technology companies and supported by our certified technical team with proven Filipino expertise and skills available in the country today. In 1990, Questronix was appointed by IBM as its first business partner for IBM UNIX platform and the company evolved in providing end-to-end solutions that run on IBM technology. After a decade of investment, skills and commitment in working with IBM, Questronix was awarded the Premier Business Partner status, making our company the first Business Partner in the country to be elevated to this exclusive circle. Our methodology on selecting our technology partners and implementation team for our services ecosystem allows us to deliver consulting-led systems integration focused on open standards, interoperability and proven best practices that result in higher project success rates. Today, Questronix’s solutions suite include Data Center & IT infrastructure, IT Service Management, Security, Business Continuity, Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Analytics, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Content Management, Information and Data Management, Business Process Management and Industry Specific Solutions. Approaching its 34th year in business, Questronix Corporation continuously strives to improve and evolve coupled by its enduring drive to deliver Filipino excellence and workmanship to its clients. As such, it has earned prestigious awards and recognitions – a proud testimony to its achievements that have firmly etched its name in the IT corporate landscape.