PC and Peripherals Hardware and Software Support
• Bankwide management of company computers and peripherals
• Performs quarterly evaluation and performance planning of the bank's PC’s, printers and peripherals, software and operating systems.
• Coordination with the branches and internal department for technical support.
• Computer acquisition request’s evaluation and recommendation. Technical Project Support.
• Provides equipment and peripherals needed to connect users to the bank’s system.
• Provides technical assistance to special projects.
• Coordination with other security implementing departments in user/client access and control.
• Implement policies for user’s PC and peripherals usage.
• Provision of status report to aid systems analysis. Technology research and implementation.
• Responsible for product research and upgrade for bank’s utilization.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least 3 years experience in Technical Support;
- Operating System: Windows, MAC, Android, IOS • Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other basic reporting and collaboration apps
- Basic PC and desktop troubleshooting;
- Basic Network troubleshooting;
- The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support;
- Knowledge in VMware;
- Willing to be deployed onsite (Ortigas)