- Specialize in providing security systems and tools management related to the cloud technologies.
- Manage and execute technologies and processes that affect assigned global Information Protection capability, such as issue identification and resolution, documentation, integration with other tools, gap resolution, gap assessment, and continuous improvement of the capability.
- Keep the infrastructure current, making recommendations, and participating in the implementation and continuous improvement of technologies and services in assigned information security domains.
- Logging, monitoring, and responding to detected incidents in the cloud environment.
- Support on Incident Response on security incidents and participate in the development of business cases and presentations on information security technologies of interest to the company.
- Collaborates in cross-functionally with analysts, engineers, and data scientists to achieve continuous improvement in cyber defense/resilience.
- Responsible for the thorough documentations of implementations, via technical documentation and run-books.
- Responsible for automating security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support.
- Spot and execute new security technologies and best practices into the company’s Cloud offerings.
- Establishes rapport with other IS teams to mature the Cloud Security Program.
- Actively contributes and participates in team activities and planning regarding improving team skills, awareness, communication, reputation, and quality of work.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with Compliance, Internal Audit, the Business teams and others to identify, analyze, and communicate risk and provides support around Cloud Environment within their business requirements.
- Understands compliance requirements that may impact security and effectively collaborates with business areas and project teams to develop security solutions that address these requirements.
- Assumes role in advocating internally and externally for compliance to security measures to protect corporate applications and environments.
- Works with information systems owners and administrators to understand their security needs and assists with implementing practices and procedures consistent with UBPs security policies.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and standards.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Proven experience of supporting IT/Security Infrastructure;
- The ability to pick up and learn new technology approaches and make rapid decisions on the best way to use these technology advancements for the betterment of the overall security posture.;
- Hands of experience in cloud vendors (Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Willing to be deployed onsite (Ortigas).
About Questronix Corporation
Founded in 1987, Questronix Corporation has grown to be one of the largest IT solution provider and systems integrator in the Philippines. We offer best of breed solutions from IT infrastructure to business applications, built on world class technology companies and supported by our certified technical team with proven Filipino expertise and skills available in the country today. In 1990, Questronix was appointed by IBM as its first business partner for IBM UNIX platform and the company evolved in providing end-to-end solutions that run on IBM technology. After a decade of investment, skills and commitment in working with IBM, Questronix was awarded the Premier Business Partner status, making our company the first Business Partner in the country to be elevated to this exclusive circle. Our methodology on selecting our technology partners and implementation team for our services ecosystem allows us to deliver consulting-led systems integration focused on open standards, interoperability and proven best practices that result in higher project success rates. Today, Questronix’s solutions suite include Data Center & IT infrastructure, IT Service Management, Security, Business Continuity, Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Analytics, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Content Management, Information and Data Management, Business Process Management and Industry Specific Solutions. Approaching its 34th year in business, Questronix Corporation continuously strives to improve and evolve coupled by its enduring drive to deliver Filipino excellence and workmanship to its clients. As such, it has earned prestigious awards and recognitions – a proud testimony to its achievements that have firmly etched its name in the IT corporate landscape.