An iOS developer is responsible for:
- Mainly developing and designing innovative applications supplied by the iOS operating system.
- Freely creating project solutions by using Object-Oriented-Design method.
- Collaborating with a team of iOS developers in redefining and implementing new features.
- Generating unit-test which would ensure the over-all reliability and usage of codes.
- Making use of improvement methods like bug fixing for the betterment of the application performance.
- Working jointly with product management and UX to implement a concept by making use of a remarkable software design, coding, and processes.
- Constantly evaluating, maintaining, improving, and adapting new technologies available to ensure maximum use of applications.
- Being proficient with at least one of the two programming languages used. Either Objective-C or Swift.
- Having a compelling understanding of diverse patterns and practices belonging to the iOS channel.
○ Objective-C (Optional)
○ Xcode IDE
○ API Integrations
○ Problem Solving
○ Architecture MVC/MVP
○ iOS versions
○ Mobile Security
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home