Robotics Process Automation Developer
- Makati, Philippines, 178 Yakal St. Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
Robotic Process Automation Developer is responsible for:
- Ground floor creation of new automation processes.
- Taking recorded processes and programming automated solutions
- More seasoned RPA developers to have more experience and certifications in multiple RPA software technologies
- Providing proficient working skills in dealing with a disparate system such as Outlook, SAP, Oracle etc.
- Taking part in any phase of development including systems testing and User Acceptance testing
- The interface with the operations and business side to resolve discrepancies and improve efficiencies throughout the robot development.
- Knowledge of UI Path and Programming Languages
- With experience related to RPA
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.