- Makati, Philippines178 Yakal St. Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Implement specific software related initiatives and projects.
- Develop, support, maintain and test software applications for business units and clients.
- Ability to develop software using programming language.
- Design, develop and implement various business-related applications such as security, analytics, workflow solution, database, etc.
- Ensure the implementation of software applications.
- Direct, guide and lead projects within the budget limits.
- Ensure completion of projects in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement data migration and or data interface processes.
- Run tests and implement client development processes.
- Work with existing requirements documentation.
- Conduct case studies to determine the required functionalities.
- Capable to learn and implement basic hardware implementation.
- Proficient in technology and computer application.
- Above average intelligence business understanding.
- Excellent and effective communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Good customer and public relations skills.
- Good supervisory management and leadership skills.
- Good time and stress management skills.
- Pleasing personality.
- Has initiative and can work with the least supervision.
- Results-oriented and responsible.
- Can work effectively with the team.
- Good work ethics and professionalism.
- Open to a flexible schedule and render overtime work when necessary.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Transportation Allowances
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.