- The qualified Cadet Engineer will be responsible for providing post-technical support.
- As a Cadet Engineer;
- perform hardware and software maintenance support.
- determine proper resolutions to clients issues.
- maintain SLA's in resolving technical issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- 24 x 7 call out rotation if required.
- Degree in Electronics Communication Engineering, Information Technology, or related course.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Network Administration
- Computer Networking
- Network Security
- Windows Server
- SERVER Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About QUESTECH CO. INC
QUESTECH O. INC. is a value added systems integrator of IT and technology products. We have established ourselves over the last ten (10) years by providing highly professional and competent customer service, proactively working with our partners HPE , Dell and others.