- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 11,000.00 - PHP 15,000.00 / monthPHP110001500011000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- To understand all standards of room/suite cleanliness.
- To consistently clean assigned rooms/suites to the standards of cleanliness for the Brand as well as Island Hospitality.
- Ensure quality standards for cleanliness
- Make beds, clean and organize bathrooms, common areas
- Washing of cleaning rugs and kitchenware
- Ensure that regulations for safety and sanitation are being met
- Organize and implement a rotating schedule for deep cleaning each area of the hotel (in coordination and upon the approval of front desk)
- Submit list of maintenance issues that are found while cleaning rounds
- Uphold the hotel’s standard on cleanliness and eagerness to help with the guests
- Knows the hotel inside and out such as facilities & nearby places
- Maintains quality of rooms, bathrooms, common room, storage rooms, kitchen
- Can communicate to guests about hotel promotions, local attractions, and points of interest.
- Stocking room attendant carts with supplies.
- Rotating linens in storerooms.
- Maintaining shelf organization in the storerooms.
- Replenishing storeroom supplies.
- Removing trash and dirty linens from room attendant carts.
- Cleaning furniture, elevators, glass, planters, etc., in public areas, such as lobby, pool, and public restrooms.
- Sweeping and vacuuming floors, hallways and stairwells.
- Reporting maintenance problems or completing work repair orders.
- Spot cleaning walls, carpets, light fixtures, etc., storing room attendant carts at the end of the day.
- Delivering special request items to guest rooms.
- Ensures proper inventory of items supplied and delivered (laundry, amenities, etc)
- Picking up trash from the parking lot and garden areas.
- Outgoing, loves talking to people
- Attitude of Service
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Housekeeping experience is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hospitality and Tourism
- 6 openings
About Quayne Hospitality
Quayne Inc. is a Hospitality Consulting, Management and Outsourcing Firm based in the Philippines with clients in Manila, Boracay, Palawan, Mountain Province and Mindoro. It was established in 2015 with the vision to uplift the accommodations sector in the Philippines by assisting and educating existing owners and new entrants. We are an end-to-end hotel operations company. We manage full hotel operations of up to 100 units and offer existing hotels cost efficient solutions for specialised hotel back end functions like e-commerce and cloud-based management systems, online marketing, branding, financial studies and projections, and operations training.