- Establish relationships with partner establishments to be included in Erion VIP Card – discounts, freebies, co-marketing, and exposure
- Be readily available/approachable for all guests.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
- Extend professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
- Keep abreast with the current events within Metro Manila
- Be able to book guests exclusive entry, tickets, and tables to the hottest spots in town
- Source guest needs such as, but not limited to, car rentals, bespoke tours, airport services etc
- Give guests directions and recommendations for restaurants, things to do and general knowledge about the country
- Promote and be an ambassador of the hotel culture and service style
- Knowledgeable in general travel information for the Philippines
- Handles weather information
- Handle luggage storage
- Direct guests to nearby amenities such as laundry and other conveniences
- Produce reports on guest preferences and engagement
- Can communicate to guests about hotel promotions, local attractions, and points of interest.
- Responding to requests from guests for assistance and information about the local area (e.g. directions, places to eat, etc.)
- Plan and Organize Special Events for the Hotel
- Generates Content
- Creates a city guide
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing and loves talking to people
- Attitude of Service
- Team Player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knows the ins and outs of the city
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
About Quayne Hospitality
Quayne Inc. is a Hospitality Consulting, Management and Outsourcing Firm based in the Philippines with clients in Manila, Boracay, Palawan, Mountain Province and Mindoro. It was established in 2015 with the vision to uplift the accommodations sector in the Philippines by assisting and educating existing owners and new entrants. We are an end-to-end hotel operations company. We manage full hotel operations of up to 100 units and offer existing hotels cost efficient solutions for specialised hotel back end functions like e-commerce and cloud-based management systems, online marketing, branding, financial studies and projections, and operations training.