- The Helpdesk Manager ensure delivery of quality technical support for clients, as well as oversee the work of Help Desk staff. Oversee timely delivery of quality support service to clients, whether they are internal clients working for the same company or external clients who have contracted technical support service.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the help desk team and evaluate performance.
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that all processes used by the service desk are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
- Effectively managing, developing, and training the service desk team.
- Set specific customer standards.
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints.
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process.
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team’s productivity.
Education and Experience:
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- With at least 2 years of work experience is required for this position
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Proven work experience as a Help Desk Manager.
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Average client-facing oral and written communication skills
- Team management skills
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience and stress tolerance.
- Attention to detail and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Must demonstrate adaptability when dealing with difficult customers
- With Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork
- Ability to learn about products and services
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Service Incentive
- Annual Appraisal
- Regularization Appraisal
- Financial Assistance / Employee Loan
- Telephone Skills
- Clerical Skills
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Capital House, 9th Ave. 34th Street, Global City
- Information Technology
- 1 opening
About Quartz Business Products Corporation
Quartz Business Products Corporation is one of the largest Information Technology solutions companies in the Philippines. With over 42 years of experience in the I.T industry, we take pride in our business performance and recognized by the Philippines top corporations as a Reliable, Efficient, Professional, Cost Effective and Expansive Solutions Provider. Quartz Business Products Corporation is an authorized resellers of HP. As an HP Platinum Partner, we proudly position HP devices to our clients, successfully meeting their most demanding requirements. Quartz Business Products Corporation has built a reputation of excellent products and services. It achieves this through its strong partnership with leading I.T. brands, extensive portfolio, nationwide distribution, highly-competent sales team and committed after-sales support. We continually expand our quality products and excellent services portfolio to provide our consumers with the best technologies and superior solutions that drive higher productivity, better cost efficiency and more opportunities for our Clients. With our robust financial and operational capacity, Quartz Business Products Corporation has impressive numbers of Partners and we deliver more than 100,000 products nationwide. We provide hundreds of corporation and millions of consumers with innovative, quality products and excellent services for their enterprises.