The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for preparing delivery documents for outgoing product. In this job an individual requires to look into various aspects such as receiving, dispatch, checking of materials in the warehouse and managing all inventory related functions.
- Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of product, merchandise, or supplies.
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, daily delivery reports, and shortages.
- Processing customer’s orders by accomplishing delivery documents and other supporting documents.
- Coordinating the receiving and dispatch of goods with transport group.
- Ensure that all documents are transmitted to Manila office such as Delivery Receipt, Sales Invoice, Warehouse Receipts, collection and other supporting documents.
- Ensures that all documents are accounted and properly filed.
- Daily posting of transaction is systems.
- Coordinates with Accounting Department and MIS regarding inventory adjustment. Ensures that all inventory adjustments are documented.
- Following orders and completing all the assigned tasks as delegated by the supervisor and or immediate Superior.
- College graduate.
- Relevant experience in administrative work, preferably in warehousing or inventory management.
- Computer literate, knowledgeable in MS Excel and Word.
- Highly organized and systematic, has keen attention to details.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Warehousing Management