Quanta Paper Corporation
- Manila, Philippines483 Quezon Blvd, Quiapo, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Manages MIS team performance by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and assessing job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- Ensures efficiency of IT system conducting regular audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Working knowledge of:
- Windows Networking and Virtual LANs
- server virtualization using VMWare
- firewall configuration and set up
- Knowledgeable on Disaster Recovery planning and implementation
- Knowledgeable on Business Continuity planning and design for IT systems
- SAP certification
- CISCO certification
- at least 12 years experience in IT related job; 5 years in the supervisory/managerial capacity
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
Licenses and Certifications
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Information Technology
- Management Information Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 149 Rev. Gregorio Aglipay St., Bgy. Old Zaniga, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Paper / Forest Products
- 1 opening
About Quanta Paper Corporation
Quanta Paper Corporation is a manufacturing company that is committed to producing and selling good quality and eco-friendly tissue and personal care products that meet regulatory and statutory standards and exceed customer expectations. Be part of a young and growing company that aims to provide a good working environment that is professional, challenging and fun. Quanta Paper Corporation is the largest tissue paper manufacturing company in the Philippines with its head office based in Hong Kong. We are a Learning Organization. Each member is encouraged to develop into the best version of ourselves, to strive for continuous improvement, and find smarter and better ways of doing our jobs. We are a Caring Organization. We care for the environment. We reuse and we recycle. We listen to our employees and look after their well-being. We are a Growing Organization. We are on the path of becoming the biggest manufacturer and distributor of tissue and personal care products in the Philippines. Join us and let us build a brighter future together.