Graphic Design Associate
- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for creating designs for all marketing materials requested by all SBU and departments under the QualiMed Health Network.
- Also responsible with designing marketing collaterals such as but not limited to posters, tarpaulins, brochures, flyers, events props, newsletters and digital materials for social media marketing.
- Responsible for properly labeling and storing design materials and equipment, before and after use.
- Must know Basic Photography; must be visually creative and proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Corel Draw.
- Must have basic knowledge in web applications/ programs, video editing, digital and social media platforms.
- He must also be open to new learnings and constructive criticism; has a natural love or passion for the vocation; and committed in meeting deadlines w/o compromising quality or integrity of work.
- Must be a Bachelor's Degree holder in Creative Multimedia, Advertising, Design or its equivalent.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.