Qualimed Health Services
- Santa Rosa, PhilippinesQualimed Hospital, Brgy. Sto. Domingo Santa Rosa, Laguna, Santa Rosa, CALABARZON, PhilippinesSanta RosaCALABARZONPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A. Equipment Installation
- Interpretation of work instructions and operations manual.
- Installation of instrumentation and control devices.
- Testing of instrumentation and control devices.
- B. Corrective Maintenance
- Promptly responding to service requests from the end-users.
- Preparation of unit/equipment for repair.
- Providing repair plan, ensuring that all actions are documented.
- Diagnosis of equipment faults.
- Performing basic Corrective Maintenance of BIOMED equipment particularly those outside of warranty.
- Reassembling and testing of unit after corrective maintenance.
- Accurate preparation and updating of corrective maintenance log and all related documentation.
- C. Preventive Maintenance
- Plans and prepares preventive maintenance plan.
- Implements preliminary preventive maintenance protocols.
- Perform basic electrical safety testing.
- Perform basic Biomedical Equipment functional test on a regular basis.
- Check and provide regular Biomedical Equipment Calibration as per the preventive maintenance plan.
- Inspects parts of Biomedical Equipment and performs regular re- commissions.
- D. Equipment Assessment and Referral
- Inspects new biomedical equipment, commissions parts and ensures functionality.
- Assesses faults and defects with Biomedical Equipment and coordinates with Purchasing department and end-user.
- Coordinates with end-users to determine necessary referrals for assessed equipment.
- Understanding of Biomedical Equipment function and repair.
- Knowledge of the Center's roster of Biomedical Equipment.
- Proper handling and care for Biomedical Equipment.
- Awareness of workplace occupational hazards and infection control protocols.
Education, Training and Experienced
- Graduate of a technical/ certificate course on BIOMED from a TESDA accredited institution.
- Preferably with TESDA NCII Passer.
- 1-2 years experience as BIOMED Technician.
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Record Keeping
- Information Ordering
- Manufacturing Engineering & Management [Biomedical Engineering]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Qualimed Hospital, Brgy. Sto. Domingo Santa Rosa, Laguna, Santa Rosa, CALABARZON, Philippines
- 3 openings
About Qualimed Health Services
Welcome to the QualiMed Health Network Mercado General Hospital, Inc. (MGHI) had its humble beginnings in 1957 as a 12-bed lying-in clinic then known as the Mercado Clinic. The founder of MGHI, Dr. Daniel O. Mercado, after finishing his internship at the Baltimore Casualty Hospital in Washington, D.C. decided to come back to his hometown of Tanauan, Batangas to provide healthcare services to his town mates. MGHI, which operates various healthcare facilities under the QualiMed Health Network, has since grown to become one of the up and coming medical groups in the Philippines. The 12-bed lying-in Mercado Clinic is now a 145-bed level 4 tertiary hospital (inclusive of 15 critical-care beds) known as the Daniel O. Mercado Medical Center (DMMC). DMMC is one of the first hospitals in the country to be recognized as a Center of Excellence by the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth). MGHI also owns and operates the QualiMed Surgery Center Manila (formerly University Physicians Medical Center) through its subsidiary, Mercado Ambulatory Surgical Center (MASCI). QualiMed Surgery Center Manila is the first day surgery center of its kind in the Philippines. It is situated at the Faculty Medical Arts Building (FMAB) inside the UP-PGH Compound in Manila. It opened in September 2010 and, despite its start-up status, was able to reach profitability by November 2011. Its medical staff complement is composed solely of faculty members of the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. On November 11, 2011, MGHI entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with a group of doctors in Iloilo City under the banner of Panay Medical Ventures, Inc. (PMVI) to establish a specialty hospital in Iloilo City. The agreement calls for MGHI to acquire a majority interest in PMVI, which will operate under the trade name QualiMed Women’s and Children’s Hospital, and will house a day surgery center as well in the facility. It will provide the much-needed infusion of advanced healthcare delivery services for its trade area, which not only includes the City of Iloilo but also the entire island of Panay. Plans also incorporate the eventual expansion of the facility into a 250-bed hospital. This facility will open in the third quarter of 2014. The DMMC Institute of Health Sciences (DMMC-IHS) is a tertiary-level institution offering degrees in allied healthcare professions. It was set up and its purpose remains to provide MGHI and its healthcare institutions with a steady supply of medical professionals. This is a critical task particularly in light of periodic shortages of medical professionals in the areas of medical technology, radiologic technology, and biomedical technology. In June, 2013, the majority shareholders of MGHI signed an agreement with Ayala Land, Inc. (ALI) for the latter to acquire WhiteKnight Holdings, Inc. (WHI), a holding company of the majority shareholders. WHI then owned a 33% ownership interest in MGHI. This was consummated in November, 2013 which made MGHI a part of the Ayala group of companies. The first milestone marking this new partnership with ALI was the opening of the QualiMed Clinic in TriNoma Mall in Quezon City (February 2014), followed by the opening of QualiMed Surgery Center in Fairview Terraces also in Quezon City (July 2014). These are just two of the facilities to be opened in the first phase of expansion of the QualiMed Health Network, which is expected to include 10 hospitals and 10 clinics by the end of 2018. With 57 years of experience in healthcare delivery management, MGHI continues to look for opportunities to bring its expertise to bear in finding ways to reduce the cost of healthcare in the Philippines. Its entrepreneurial yet disciplined culture has been instrumental in finding innovative ways to cut waste, build operational efficiencies, and institute fiscal controls without compromising the quality of healthcare delivered. MGHI prides itself as a doctor-driven and professionally managed company. These values are the qualities by which MGHI stands for in its quest to make quality healthcare accessible to more and more Filipinos, regardless of socioeconomic status. Why Join Us? **Alagang QualiMed, Alagang Abot-Kaya.** When providing our services, we strictly abide by our 3As principle - Appropriateness, Affordability, and Accessibility. Simply put, we promise to provide only "Alagang Abot-Kaya" - that is, quality healthcare that is affordable and accessible to all. Despite our price competitiveness, the quality and reliability of our services are never compromised. QualiMed healthcare services are provided by a competent medical team - our doctors pass through strict credentialing procedures, are governed by clinical practice guidelines, and are evaluated using performance metrics focused on output and patient outcomes. Our doctors are complemented by well-trained medical ancillary staff and personnel and supported by modern medical systems and technologies. Because of these, you can expect to receive only the appropriate procedures and diagnostics corresponding to what you actually need.